Monday, February 20, 2012

Cherry Juice for the Treatment of Gout


A type of arthritis found in both men and women, gout is exemplified primarily by experiencing pain in the big toe. However, the pain is not exclusive to this part of the body, and can indeed be experienced in other body joints like the elbows, fingers, hips, ankles, knees, etc. Gout is caused by an abnormal increase in the uric acid content of the body due to the inability of the body to excrete uric acid as waste. Because of the ambient increase of the uric acid in the body, it transforms to crystals, which are characterized as solidified uric acids that take a sharp, needle-like form. When these crystals are collected in the different joints of the body, the person will experience a very painful inflammation that will lead to gout. Although primarily a hereditary disease, gout can also be experienced by people who are overweight, alcohol drinkers, and smokers.
The regular use medication of aspirin, diuretics, and levodopa, may even increase a person's chances of getting gout. The first thing that any doctor may recommend whenever a patient is diagnosed with gout is to prescribe painkillers that will relieve the excruciating pain from the joints, but provide very temporary relief. Recent studies have shown that cherry juice is very effective in gout treatment, and were discovered in 1950 by Dr. Ludvig Blau. It is able to help with gout problems because of the presence of antioxidants and flavonoids, especially anthocyanins, which are very potent anti-inflammatory agents that cause the blood uric acid level to decrease enabling the body to heal the tissues of joints that were damaged due to the presence of gout.
Recent studies have also shown that black cherry has perhaps the most potent activity against gout. However, other cherry varieties may also be used. Whichever variety you choose to use for your gout problem, just make sure that you get one of good quality, otherwise you'll just be wasting your money. For people who prefer sweet one, I suggest getting cherry juice concentrate as a gout treatment.
The preferred amount for gout treatment is at least 2 cups per day; although, you may drink as many as you like given that it is a natural juice, it is recommended that you wait for your gout symptoms to decrease before increasing your intake. You should note results might vary from person to person. While it is true for some that their gout symptoms are relieved a few hours from intake of the cherry juice, some people may find that they need to consume it for weeks up to months before any effect is felt. Also, the amount that a particular person must consume after the gout symptoms subside may also differ, depending on the severity of the gout, age of the person, and other factors.
The use of cherry juice as a treatment for gout is very much recommended to anyone experiencing severe gout symptoms, and the beauty of it, is that it has no side effects because it is natural.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting! I will check this out! gout treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE. Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,GOUT,  NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824.  He is a real good and honest man.  
    website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete